1. Create a page
- Click "Create" and select "Blank Page" to create your first page.
- New pages are created as children of the page you are currently viewing.
2. Add to your page
- Click "Edit" to enter the Confluence editor and use the page layouts feature to structure your content using sections and columns.
- Use headings to format your text and drag and drop images into your page to provide visual interest.
- Click "Insert" and select "Other Macros" to add macros for navigation, special formatting and other media.
On this page:
- 1. Create a page
- 2. Add to your page
- 3. Organise your pages
3. Organise your pages
Here are some tips for organising your content.
Change the page order
The sidebar on the left displays your pages in a hierarchy. If you have Space Administrator permissions you can click "Space Tools" > "Reorder Pages" to move pages around.
Labels help keep pages organised and make it easier for you to find the information you need. Click "Labels" at the bottom of a page to add or edit. The "Related pages" section on this page uses labels too!
Standardise and speed up the page creation process with templates. You can create and format a template with page layouts, standard headings and instructional text for hints and guidelines. Check out our sample page on "Making a template"