Layout Objects styling and templates
The 2018 Layout objects have extensive options for formatting the content: text and/or images.
The template concept makes it easy to manage and reuse predefined styles to give your TARGIT analyses a consistent look and feel.
Menu items and Layout objects have merged together in 2018 by sharing templates among them and by sharing the same properties dialog.
The "Dynamic content" options has expanded considerably with the 2018 release.
It is available for all objects. For Layout objects and Menu items, in captions and subcaptions - for other objects, in Title, Labels and Mouse overs.
Generally, the options are:
- Members - typically for displaying first / last / all members of the selected dimension according to the filtered data set.
- Criteria - will show the actual criteria for the selected dimension regardless of the result of the filtered data set.
- Dimension - a handy way of inserting the name of a dimension. Will dynamically change according to end-user language.
- Measure - a handy way of inserting the name of a measure. Will dynamically change according to end-user language.
- System variables - a number of informational, useful and auto generated text strings.